The Brown Boys

The Brown Boys
March 2008

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Milestone Newsflash!

I have some awesome news.  This past week Luke has been working really really hard, and he has been pulling himself up to a standing position!  This is HUGE!  Sometimes he can't get his feet quite right, and he stands on the tops of them, which will tell you just how flexible his joints are at times.  But for the most part, he has been doing a great job!  Once standing, he will look over at you and smile, and babble to show you how proud he is of himself.  He still needs help getting back down, but that is okay.  We are so happy!  :)  

When the "Esther Study" began at our church about a month ago, one of my prayer requests was for Luke and Lane to stand and walk.  Thank you my Lord!  How awesome is that?!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! I've noticed that they are getting more and more verbal these days!! Too exciting! I must see it! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete